avast! Removal Tool - avast! Uninstaller
Sometimes it can be difficult to uninstall Avast software from your computer completely. The best way to do so is to use the Avast Uninstall Utility offered by Avast. This is the tool for you if you are looking for one of the following:
avast! 4 Home/Professional Removal Tool
avast! 4 Server Edition Removal Tool
BART CD Manager Removal Tool
avast! for Kerio Removal Tool
avast! PDA Edition Removal Tool
avast! 32 Removal Tool
avast! Managed Client Removal Tool
avast! Distributed Network Manager Removal Tool
avast! Windows Home Server Edition Removal Tool
avast! Business Protection (Plus) Removal Tool
avast Free Antivirus Removal Tool
avast! Pro Protection Removal Tool
avast! Internet Protection Removal Tool
To remove Avast software completely from your PC, use the following steps:
- Download the Avast Uninstall Utility (aswclear.exe) from the Avast site:
- Start Windows in Safe Mode.
- Open aswclear.exe by navigating to that file in Windows Explorer and double clicking on the file name.
- Select the product to uninstall from the drop down list.
- Enter the path where the selected product is installed. Be careful as all files from this path will be deleted by the Uninstall Utility.
- Click "Uninstall".
- Restart your computer.
What is avast! Removal Tool
If you have an Avast product on your computer and you want need to remove it, you can use the official Avast Removal Tool from Avast to remove it. Below is the list of Avast products supported by the Avast Removal Tool:
- avast! 4 Home/Professional
- avast! 4 Server Edition
- BART CD Manager
- avast! for Kerio
- avast! PDA Edition
- avast! 32
- avast! Managed Client
- avast! Distributed Network Manager
- avast! Windows Home Server Edition
- avast! Business Protection (Plus)
- avast! 5 Free Antivirus
- avast! 5 Pro Protection
- avast! 5 Internet Protection
- avast! 6 Free Antivirus
- avast! 6 Pro Antivirus
- avast! 6 Internet Security
- avast! 7 Free Antivirus
- avast! 7 Pro Antivirus
- avast! 7 Internet Security